Dienstag, 29. Juli 2008

Last day in SF!

Yesterday was the last day that I spent in San Francisco.

I wanted to go to Haight street again, that I had already discovered 2 weeks ago. As Darcy, my current host and Christina, Katharina's friend from Switzerland, also wanted to come along, it was all 3 of us, who had a great afternoon with shopping in cool second hand stores and eating Indian food.

Here are our Afro - shots... I'm so bummed that I didn't buy one of those wigs, they were just 12$ and I'm sure my brothers would have had a lot of fun with it...



Darcy and me:


Another shop that had attracted Christina's attention: (with us passing it on the picture)



The Piedmont boutique, the craziest shop for boas, clothes, wigs, shoes, accessories, "jewelry", that all look like perfect for the next drag queen - show. (I bought earrings and stockings) Also the outside of the shop is fancy:


One of the numerous nice houses in San Francisco, on the way to Haight street:


1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

It could widen my imagination towards the things that you are posting.