Montag, 21. Juli 2008

meeting friends in San Francisco!



So many nice people I'm meeting here! - I don't even want to think about saying Goodbye to all of them in less than 1 week! The picture above shows Jessica (she is also going to school in Indiana) and me while eating in a diner during a break. (notice the Americana - flags everywhere in the back) She is wearing the same dress by the way, that I bought when I was in LA with Michi --- and I'm wearing it on the next picture:



This was the 1st going out with friends...late enough - after about 2 weeks here.


This was our Baby Doe - shot before the scenes performance :)
The next is Grant doing my hair for the scene.


I also could meet Christina, one of Katharina's friends from Switzerland, who by chance is attending an English language course in San Francisco right now. We've communicated online for quite some time, but finally we could meet in person!




Me and friends at our Schicchi - cast party yesterday night:



Schicchi - girls in the car - on the way to Mill Valley, a village on the other side of the Golden Gate Brigde.


Keine Kommentare: