Sonntag, 2. März 2008

Takhomasak & Euridice


1. Today I discovered that some American friends are also reading this blog now and then, and they were not so happy about the German posts, so: one more reason to write in English! Yes yes, Viki, no laziness anymore!!


2. Here's the solution to my tricky question about what "Takhomasak" means:
And the answer is: Slang for "Take home a sack"!
I'm glad that just one perso had chosen this answer, so we have a clear winner - the question is just - who is he/she! Please let me know ASAP, otherwise you won't get the "attractive prize" I was promising! (That's a very common shortcut here, meaning "as soon as possible")

3. That may look now as if I had too much time here, and no better things to do, but: I have put Julia on youtube. Ok, I was just so delighted about all those recordings of her here, and that IU was friendly enough to digitize them for me. So I thought, so many just mediocre singers are on youtube and some awesome singers like Julia are still not - I wanted to change that. So I have made a little video (basically just the sound file and some cheesy pictures) out of her Euridice - Aria from Gluck's "Orfeo ed Euridice" and put that on youtube:



Should anyone find that a bad idea or has objections, let me know and I can remove it anytime. Otherwise: Have fun!!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Yoyoyo!

Just wanted to say that I am the Takhomasak-winner!!!

Viki and friends hat gesagt…

Congratulations!!
Der Überraschungspreis wird in Kürze auf dem Überraschungsweg zu dir finden! Also: Sei überrascht!