Montag, 17. März 2008

Recital madness

Recital...

Why, crazy me, did you schedule a solo - recital in the week after Spring break? And why did you have the glorious ideo of getting sick right before that week? And why did you plan to sing 18 pieces and didn't bother to memorize them before all that?!?

So, as always, I have to be creative to smart myself out - so here comes Viki's colourful "Anti-chaos-memorization - helpers": Every song/aria on one piece of paper - and all of that on the walls of my room:




Here some close-ups on one of my favourite pieces of art :)




I can just say: I hope that helps. And I'll keep you posted about everything else I was promising (the last Miami-pictures,..) when that madness is over :)

1 Kommentar:

Magdarine hat gesagt…

Das ist eine unglaublich gute Idee!!!