Freitag, 21. März 2008

Viki's Voice Recital

Today it finally is!

Here the original program:




I'm so excited! And: Ms. Wise suggested in the last minute (after the dress rehearsal today) that I should either do some "jodeling" or should sing "Wien, Wien nur du allein" as encore. - DIE Schnulze schlechthin, I know, and usually not my 1st choice (except when singing in an retirement home), but still better than some dilettantic yodeling..
And then, when we tried it out, first I was singing it and then Ms. Wise was singing it for me. And she got so emotional by that, it made her cry! (I hope not because my singing sounded so horrible) I assume that as she had lived in Wien for 20 years, it made her sentimental...

1 Kommentar:

Magdarine hat gesagt…

wow, das ist ja fast wie ein Programm für ein Bachelor Diplomkonzert (ein paar Arien mehr wären halt angebracht ;))!!!
Toi toi toi (ich meine nicht die Klos)