Samstag, 22. September 2007

New crazy pictures...

Some more Bloomington - details...


As I am busy with writing challenging e-mails or other things (p.e. music history tests), I let again the pictures speak... have fun with those glimpses of new interesting things I found in Bloomington, mostly on my way to or back from campus...

"My reflection in the eye of the church"


The last rudiments of the German settlers...now abused for ---hotdog!?!



shoes on electric wires...apparently a kind of street decoration... to be seen on many places - I still have to find out the deeper meaning of this!



Funny dogs - they reside in their cage every day from 8 - 10 a.m. and love to bark at me on my bike :(



American bike.... (no, that is not mine!!)

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

An interesting article about sneakers an power-wires can be found here: http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/factoids/a/sneakers.htm