Dienstag, 8. April 2008

Recital and Birthday - pictures!!!

A little delayed (because made with my analog camera and just developed now):
The 3 only pictures right after my recital:

March 21, 2008


with Ms. Wise . grinning contest :)
(I didn't wear the Dirndl during the whole recital... just for the encore "Wien, Wien nur du allein")


Valeska (who played harp), Kristie, my pianist, me and Ai (roommate)


with my friend Alize, 18 year-old freshman girl and Wunderkind

... Easter and my Birthday:


...that was in a package my parents had sent me from Mitterndorf!!! - a loaf of bread, Styrian cheese, Lebkuchen from the Alps (like on the postcard behind)

March 30, 2008:


...the German group at my Birthday-Steirakasnockerl-dinner!


...Sonja (Germanic studies), Eva (Violin), Christiane (Germanic st.) and Valeska.

6 Kommentare:

Elisabeth hat gesagt…

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!

Magdarine hat gesagt…

Miss Wise schaut da ganz anders aus als sonst.

Magdarine hat gesagt…

Hi, habe Dir ein Blog-Stöckchen zugeworfen. Näheres auf meinem Blog.

Magdarine hat gesagt…

Liebe Viki, Dein Blog hat soeben einen Award erhalten. Siehe mein Blog.

Elisabeth hat gesagt…

hallo??? Viki???

Miss Basilicum hat gesagt…

Ja? Du, warum kann ich eigetnlich nicht mehr in deinen Super-schnecke - Blog hinein? Bekomme die Nacricht, er wäre nur für geladene Gäste ... :/