Sonntag, 27. April 2008

Queer-beet


My visitor-statistics have decreased dramatically in the last days - so I try to make up for that with a post about a less single-sided topic than last time:
some more Indiana - pictures!


My student - ID, that also opens the doors to the libraries and Gyms.



When I borrowed my school - Violin (as I was enrolled for Violin lessons this semester) I discovred something amazing: IU has its own "String - Shop" - a room on the 5th floor, where they build Violins and any other kind of string instruments! It's mainly for a class, that people can take: "Violin-making", but also for repairing broken instruments.


another dubious "Viennese" place to eat :-/


really??!



That's what I'd say too!

2 Kommentare:

Will Barks hat gesagt…

Hihi! Ist "Good Humor" echt das amerikanische Pendant zu Eskimo???

Magdarine hat gesagt…

Wie siehst Du, wieviele Besucher Du im Blog hattest?