Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2008

The crazyness continues....

friends and food :)

As promised the last time, the craziness continues. Here are my German friends (from right to left: Eva, violinist, Valeska, harpist, Laura, violinist and me BEFORE shopping at "Urban Outfitters":


After the shopping:


That's how the houses look in the neighborhood, I'm living. Almost Western - movie - style!



And more pictures from the amazing grocery shopping with Valeska! (I hope, you're not yet bored with that, but I can't stop being excited about the new weird things I'm seing there every other time)
This is how they inform you where you find everything: (between the shelves) Interesting mix! And the 1st time that I see, how Ketchup is really spelled!!



Me in the latest Kroger - advertisement! C'mon, buy this!!



Preview to the next post: Indiana University and Viki's classes von innen!

1 Kommentar:

Magdarine hat gesagt…

auf dem letzen Foto machst Du so ein Gesicht, als wärst Du selbst eine Figur in der Sesamstraße. :)