Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2008

The proof that I like orange and yellow :)


Orange Yellow

My friend Magda (we met in Vienna while studying with the same voice teacher at the conservatory there) mentioned me in her blog!
I not only noticed that while delightfully reading her funny posting, but also because suddelny the number of my blog - visitors has at least doubled (as far as the statistics show)!

So I wanted to confirm that yes, apparently it is true... people born around March 30-31 feel strongly attracted to the colors orange and yellow. If there exists a general attraction to giraffes too remains doubtful, because I for example don't feel that way, whereas Peter apparently does.

It would definitely be an intresting field of research for scientists, especially as I haven't ever heard about theories like that before. Yes, I really take that serious! I mean, look at my laundry.... and I didn't even do that on purpose:

Keine Kommentare: