Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2008

NYC, LA, San Diego Topic Nr. 2: - Our Sumptuous FOOD Pictures


starring: Michael Car, traveler and food tester
Viki Car (me), his sister
Alize, Viki's friend and host in San Diego


Edel - Fast food (baked potato with veggies and cheese) in Bloomington. (den Namen der Kette kann man dezent am Papier darunter nachlesen)

Quesadillas de Queso at our favourite Mexican Restaurant on Hollywood Blvd. in (obviously) Hollywood, LA

in front of the same restaurant


this drink turned out to become Michi's (and also a little bit my) addiction for the following weeks... "Silk" Chai flavoured Soy Milk - the perfect snack for Santa Monica beach...

Japanese Food in Westwood, LA. Michi seems suspicious :)


Well, this Bento-Box from a Restaurant in Chinatown (New York) could definitey beat it: Maki, Vegetable Tempura, Kyosa and Salad...


Breakfeast in San Diego... funny waffles


more Mexican food, taken home from a restaurant in San Diego. (Nachos Supreme)

very unhealthy too salty nachos with cheese (that was squeezed out of a tube)...the only food we could find in the San Diego Wild Animal Park.


Wow, that was great!!! Ethiopian food...! (Also in San Diego) You eat it without cutlery, just dip the special soft "bread" into the different things on the plate.



In Old town San Diego...

another Mexican Restaurant - even closer to Mexico (in San Diego)... but not as good as the one in Hollywood, as Michi's look tells


our favourite restaurant in New York: "Raj Mahal"... Indian food! With live music as you can see...


that sounded very promising but wasn't Viennese at all... (also in NYC)


the only time we really ate American food... at Friday's in NYC. Michi eats deep fried Maccaroni&cheese, I took Nachos with Spinach-cheese melt.


a chocolate restaurant in NYC! Chocolate in every variation...


I think that's enough! Time for the check...

3 Kommentare:

Will Barks hat gesagt…

Hmmm, will wieder haben!! (die Nachos ausm Wild Animal Park können mir natürlich estohlen bleiben)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi
I used this surprising utility DRM-removal and used it for removing drm from itunes protected files a years ago, it did the job well, btw. Then I bought mp3 player and it could't play my wma files so I decided to [url=http://drm-removal.com]convert wma to mp3[/url] with drm-removal. It works like a charm! Just some clicks, you only need to click "Add" button and choose the folder of wma files. They will convert all the tracks simultaneously at a really high speed. If you have the same question and need to convert wma to mp3, you should try drm-removal!
I am big fan of audiobooks and actually wonder, if it legal. I bought a book (now its mine!) from napster, but may be its drm and I can't copy it to my MP3 player!! Thats dick!! I can remove drm - but what about legacy?

thanks in advance!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ahoy
I used this surprising prog drm-removal and used it for removing drm from itunes protected files a years ago, it did the job well, btw. Then I bought mp3 player and it could't play my wma files so I decided to [url=http://drm-removal.com]convert wma to mp3[/url] with drm-removal. It works like a charm! Just in a few clicks, you only need to click "Add" button and choose the folder of wma files. They will convert all the files at once at a really high speed. If you have the same problem and need to convert wma to mp3, you should try drm-removal!
I am big addict :) of audiobooks and actually wonder, if it legal. I bought a book (now its mine!) from napster, but may be its drm and I can't copy it to my MP3 player!! Thats dick!! I can remove drm - but what about legacy?

thanks in advance!