Samstag, 31. Mai 2008

Animals!!

So many new pictures - in the meantime we are in New York and I was overstrained by the challenge of choosing the coolest pictures for posting here!
So I'm doing themes now:
ANIMALS
that we've encountered while travelling

Shakespeare, Jay's roommate's massive cat in New York. (Jay was our host there for the 1st night)

the other cat, even more massive... but I've proofed it... it is not fat, has just a lot of fur. (2 days later it got shaved by the way...a "lion cut" - too bad I couldn't see it any more)

a little snack while visiting Alize in San Diego


Jays other cat - joined us while we were sleeping

Henry, cuuuute baby cat, playing with the string of my camera while I'm taking the picture :)


1 Kommentar:

Will Barks hat gesagt…

Henry was the best! He spread his stomach contents all over the bathroom xD