Montag, 10. Dezember 2007

A boa neiche Bühdln

some new and almost new pics again...



Fang-yu, Viki, Abby, Ms. Wise, Naomi and Jungee in front of the concert hall after the studio-recital. (not a new picture, but I just got it from Naomi so I wanted to post it anyway)


Blury American Christmas wonderland... (a random garden where I just HAD to stop and take a picture while I was riding my bike, because this was just...too much!!)



The lunch buffet we had today in "Tudor room" (the room next to the "coronation room" - no kidding) in the Indiana Memorial Union (large old Hogwarts castle-like multi-purpose building and hotel in the middle of the campus).
Here: pear&pecan - grilled chicken


The appetizers. Yum!


hm, that was very yummy!



Last and least: The dessert - section. Right in the front the Boston cream pie. I enjoy European cakes more though :)

Keine Kommentare: